We automatically select the correct shipping option to ensure your items arrive to you by 6:00PM on your rental delivery date. SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED.
USPS Priority Mail: $10.95
USPS Priority Express: $15.95
Saturday Delivery: Free
What is your refund policy?
Up to 30 days before your rental start date will result in a refund in the form of your original payment.
When will you charge my credit?
You’re charged at the time you make your reservation.
Returns and Late Fee Policy
Why on-time returns are important
Because our garments are unique and not replaceable, we cannot purchase additional products to fulfill orders due to late returns. We rely on our customers to return our products on time so that we can ensure other customers will have their dress for their event. Please review our Late Fee Policy below which explains how to return your rental products and outlines the late fees charged for late returns.
How do I return my order?
The date to send back your rental items is stated in your online invoice. In order to avoid a late fee:
- Send back the garments you rented in the return packaging provided to you.
- The return service provider for all orders is USPS.
- Returns must be dropped off at a USPS location by 10:00AM before the return date specified in your order. This ensures that your package will be scanned by USPS by the next day and returned on time.
- Please note that you are liable for any late fees incurred, regardless of any third party involved with the return. Do not leave your rentals with any third party (hotel, mail room, friend) for return.
- If you lose the return packaging, you are responsible for returning the item at your own expense by the expected return date, and providing us with a tracking number. Returns should be sent to the following address:
LUXE AND CURVES
52 Hilltop Road
New Haven, CT 06515
- If you return your rental items late or do not return them at all, a late fee of $5 "per day" will be charged to the credit card you used for the order (or to any other credit card included on your account). This late fee is in addition to the rental fee for the products.
- The late fee is payable for each order that is not returned when due, not for each product. For example, if you rented two items in one order, you will be charged $5 "per day" in late fees.
- If you have not returned a rental item within 7 days after the return date, your late return will be considered a non-return and we will charge your credit card or debit card the maximum late fee, less any fees, plus applicable sales tax that you have already paid.
How do I return my garment?
Pack your order: Place your garment in the provided pre-paid box
Return your order: Drop off the return box at your nearest USPS location.
When will my return be processed?
We receive most returns within 3 business days, and you’ll get an email confirming that your order has arrived safely. If you’ve returned your order early because it didn’t fit, your credit will be processed within 5 - 7 business days of receiving your order